Sunday 20 November 2016

Awesome Latest Collection of Wishes Thanks Giving For You

If people are talking behind your back, Be Happy that U R The one in front...

Dear Math plzz grow up & Solve your own problem, I’M tried of for solving them for U...

Happy New Year 2018 Wishes
Happy New Year 2018 Quotes
Happy New Year 2018 Greetings
Happy New Year 2018 Message
Happy New Year 2018 Sayings

IF LIFE IS NOT SMILING AT YOU, GIVE IT A GOOD TICKLING.

Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, and regret nothing.

Mistakes are proof that you are trying..

Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money...

So i heard you’re a player, Well nice to meet you. I’m the coach..

WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar,They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!....

In  Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is,... And Dad Knows What Boys Are....

 I have no time to hate people,.. .who hate me...because, I’m always busy in loving people, who love me....

People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!

I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.

There are three sides to an argument ....my side ,your side and the right side.

Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...

I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs ...

"Dream" as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...

I am not your type. I’m not inflatable.

A good laugh and long sleep are 2 best cures for anything

Galileo-Great mind!…Einstein-genius mind!…Newton-Extraordinary mind!….Bill gates-brilliant mind…..ME-Never Mind!.

On the off chance that individuals are talking in the face of your good faith, Be Happy that U R The one in front... 

Dear Math plzz grow up and Solve your own issue, I'M attempted of for unraveling them for U... 

On the off chance that LIFE IS NOT SMILING AT YOU, GIVE IT A GOOD TICKLING. 

Life is too short to stress over dumb things. Have some good times, begin to look all starry eyed at, and lament nothing. 

Missteps are confirmation that you are attempting.. 

Once in a while all you need is love. Lol, simply joking, you require cash... 

So i heard you're a player, Well decent to meet you. I'm the mentor.. 

Spouse and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar,They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!.... 

In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? This is Because Mom Knows What Love Is,... Furthermore, Dad Knows What Boys Are.... 

I have no opportunity to detest people,...who despise me...because, I'm generally occupied in cherishing individuals, who adore me.... 

Individuals say me terrible… ..yet believe me I am the most exceedingly terrible! 

I don't have to account for myself since, I know I'm correct. 

There are three sides to a contention ....my side ,your side and the right side. 

Telephones are superior to anything GF, At slightest we can turn it off... 

I'm envious my folks, I'll never have a child as cool as theirs ... 

"Dream" as though you'll live forever..Live as though tomorrow is last one... 

I am not your sort. I'm not inflatable. 

A decent chuckle and long rest are 2 best cures for anything 

Galileo-Great personality!… Einstein-virtuoso personality!… Newton-Extraordinary personality!… .Bill doors splendid personality… ..ME-Never Mind!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.